- The Armory’s coworking community calls the space at 411 N. Railroad Avenue home. We are located downtown in the historic Loveland Depot.
- The space itself has high ceilings, an exposed brick wall & 12 foot tall windows that flood the room with natural light. The one open room encourages collaboration and social interaction. A phone booth is available for longer, private calls or Skype sessions. A shared conference room, which accomodates 2-12 people, is available thanks to our neighbors across the hall, Stone Forest Real Estate. It can be reserved by emailing email@example.com
- We are within walking distance of downtown which provides many great options for grabbing lunch or your favorite espresso drink, or for meeting a business client for drinks after hours.
- A high-speed, networked printer/copier/scanner is available for use by members.
- Fair trade, organic & locally roasted coffee is complimentary and always freshly brewed.
- The kitchenette is equipped with a small fridge and microwave.
- Two and three-hour parking available directly in front of our building, with all day parking located a half a block north on Railroad Avenue.
- Most importantly, The Armory comes with people - creative, interesting, talented, and unique individuals - for you to work alongside.